Cadillac has been and still is the one of the most reputable brand in the automotive segment. The company specializes in premium category of cars. Cadillac has a long and rich history because it was the second car manufacturer in the United States. Cadillac was created on the basis of enterprises established by Henry Ford at the beginning of the last century. Cadillac's slogan is "The Standard of the World". Cadillac does its best to live up the the highest of standards and today still holds its place a top American luxury brands. Lease SwApp will help you find and lease a new Cadillac. Take note of the options on each individual car.
Information about Cadillac lease:
- Leasing company: GM financial
- Lease transfer eligibility: yes.
- Lease buyer credit application Fee: $0.00.
- Lease transfer Fee: $595.00.
- Average time to complete transfer: About 2 weeks
- Lease restrictions: Cannot Transfer in the first 6 months or the final 12 months of the lease term. Transfers across state borders are not permitted. All parties must reside in the same state.
Other policy information on Cadillac car lease deals: There is a $350 disposition fee that is charged when the leased vehicle is turned in at the end of its term. The fee can be waived if the vehicle is bought out at the end of its term or another vehicle is leased.
Because leasing conditions can change and vary from lease to lease, we recommend that you contact your respective leasing company to confirm transfer eligibility.