Ram Ram Pickup 2500
Ram Trucks, formally known as the Ram truck division, was created in 2010 as a spin-off brand from Dodge. Dodge wanted to switch its brand to an exclusively car based manufacturer and created the RAM brand to concentrate on “real truck customers” rather than casual truck buyers. If you are truck guy or you need a work vehicle, lease a Ram truck.
Information about Ram lease:
- Leasing company: Ally Bank
- Lease transfer eligibility: yes
- Lease buyer credit application Fee:$ 0
- Lease transfer Fee: $595
- Average time to complete transfer: 4 weeks
- Lease restrictions: Will not transfer to the state of Arizona but lease transfers may originate from there.
Because leasing conditions can change and vary from lease to lease, we recommend that you contact your respective leasing company to confirm transfer eligibility.