Nissan motor co. is a Japanese automaker founded in 1933. Nissan produces automobiles under Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun. In 2013, Nissan was the 6th largest automobile manufacturer in the world and in 2014 Nissan was the largest manufacturer in the North America. Nissan has a slew of successful models but our favorite will always be the Skyline. The Nissan skyline stole our hearts in The Fast and The Furious and now its successor the GTR is a force to be reckoned with. Lease a Nissan GTR to find out why it was given the nickname “supercar killer” when it was first released.
Information about Nissan lease:
- Leasing company: Nissan Motors Acceptance
- Lease transfer eligibility: yes
- Lease buyer credit application Fee: $0
- Lease transfer Fee: $0
- Average time to complete transfer: 4 to 8 weeks
- Lease restrictions: Lease cannot be transferred with 6 months or less remaining.
Because leasing conditions can change and vary from lease to lease, we recommend that you contact your respective leasing company to confirm transfer eligibility.