Mercedes-Benz is a German automaker that can trace its roots all the way back to 1883 when Karl Benz invented the Benz-patent motorwagen, which is widely regarded as the first gasoline automobile. Since then Mercedes has come a long way and is often regarded as the “staple” luxury vehicle. Mercedes offers a massive variety of models that can fit any person needs. If you are looking for a family car, lease a Gl, s or c class. If you are looking for something sportier, Mercedes offers performance packages under their AMG division. Mercedes offers high quality vehicles at every level of automobile craftsmanship.
Information about Mercedes-Benz lease:
- Leasing company: Mercedes-Benz Financial
- Lease transfer eligibility: yes
- Lease buyer credit application Fee: $50
- Lease transfer Fee: $545
- Average time to complete transfer: 2-3 weeks
- Lease restrictions: Lease restrictions: Mercedes-Benz Financial does not allow lease transfer in the first 6 months and last 6 months of the lease.
Because leasing conditions can change and vary from lease to lease, we recommend that you contact your respective leasing company to confirm transfer eligibility.