Jaguar is a British automobile manufacturer founded in 1935. Ford acquired Jaguar in 1990 and in 2008 sold the Jaguar brand to an Indian company, Tata motors which created Jaguar Land Rover. Jaguar is the luxury brand of Jaguar Land Rover. Jaguar is probably most well known for their iconic their 1960 V12 e-type with a top speed of 150. The e-type was the set the standard for all automakers in its time. Today Jaguar offers a variety of luxury sedans, SUV’s and even sports cars. Lease a Jaguar F-type, F-Pace, or XF.
Information about Jaguar lease:
- Leasing company: Chase Auto finance
- Lease transfer eligibility: yes
- Lease buyer credit application Fee: $100
- Lease transfer Fee: $150
- Average time to complete transfer: About 2 weeks
- Lease restrictions: Chase Auto finance leases are known to have statewide restrictions. Please contact Chase Auto finance.
Because leasing conditions can change and vary from lease to lease, we recommend that you contact your respective leasing company to confirm transfer eligibility.