Bavarian Motor Works or commonly known as BMW, initially started of manufacturing aircraft engines and only later transitioned to automobile engines. Today BMW is considered an elite brand all around the world. BMW has a model that suits any kind of need or desire their customers want from a car. BMW's 7 series line provides top of the line luxury comfort and their X division offers a fleet of different sized sports utility vehicles. But don't forget about the M performance division. Lease SwApp actually has more BMW's up for lease assumption than any other brand. BMW has one of the more lenient and efficient transfer processes. Does the Ultimate Driving Machine sound appealing to you? Lease a BMW.
Lease transfer information:
- Leasing company: BMW Financial Services.
- Lease transfer eligibility: yes.
- Lease buyer credit application Fee: $100.00.
- Lease transfer Fee: $400.00.
- Average time to complete transfer: 10-15 business days.
- Lease restrictions: Must ask for BMW financials permission to transfer lease within first 6 months and cannot transfer lease with 6 or less months left in the leasing period.
- Other BMW lease transfer information: There is a $350 disposition fee that is charged when the leased vehicle is turned in at the end of its term. The fee can be waived if the vehicle is bought out at the end of its term or another vehicle is leased.
Because leasing conditions can change and vary from lease to lease, we recommend that you contact your respective leasing company to confirm transfer eligibility.